Saturday, May 22, 2010

Latest baby items

After making my mom's Miche bag cover for Mother's Day, I found I had most of the 2 yards of cute black and white watermelon fabric left.  So I thought it would be fun fabric for the baby items I make for my etsy shop.

I cut everything out a few weekends ago and have been sewing a few things at a time when I had time.  So Thursday afternoon when I got off of work early, I got busy finishing up one set of the baby items so I could post them in my etsy store.

So here is what I made, first an overview of the whole set:
Next some close ups, the set contains a burp cloth, a bib (ribbon for the ties), a tissue pack holder, a diaper and wipe case and a changing pad:



Forgive the pictures - I thought there was enough light, but I guess not - I'm going to retake them tomorrow before listing it.  I think it came out really cute and makes a great summertime baby set.

No comments:

Post a Comment